Can’t find the right person or don’t need someone full-time?
Fractional communications gives you communications support on an interim or part-time basis.Instead of hiring freelance communications, using fractional communications through Martin Charlton Communications means getting an entire team.
Why use fractional communications?
Hiring for a fraction of the time and cost can be the solution in a variety of situations
- You need to fill a position during a maternity or paternity leave or a leave of absence.
- You don’t have it in your budget to add a full-time or part-time position to your team. (Consider the added costs of office space, equipment, and benefits.)
- You don’t have a large enough volume of work to warrant hiring someone.
- You require someone for a project, but not on a long-term basis.
- Your communications staff needs extra support.
- You need someone who is experienced, but can’t meet their expectations for compensation.
- You don’t have the time or capacity to go through the hiring process to satisfy your immediate needs.
- You want to eliminate lost time due to vacation and sick days. Working with a firm means someone is always on the job.
Our team can provide your fractional communications.
We designate one person from our company to be your main point of contact for the designated term.
They become a trusted member of your team.
They can access the skills and specialties of everyone on our team as needed – including government relations, communications, media, events, content creation and digital and social media.