Just like getting a physical from your doctor, sometimes we need to measure and evaluate our communications efforts.
Can we do more and spend less?
Am I reaching the right audience, at the right time, in the right way?
At Martin Charlton Communications we do audits for large and small companies and associations, non-profits and NGOs, as well as government agencies.
Our reviews typically include (but are not limited to):
- Analysis of all communications activities – quarterlies, newsletters, social media, brochures, annual reports, media contacts, news releases, speaking notes, advertising, web and digital analytics, sales materials, brand and visual identity analysis.
- Interviews with staff, management, decision-makers, customers, stakeholders.
- Research – identifying communications opportunities that have been underutilized or not used, as well as those that aren’t working.
- Assess and recommend social media platforms and strategies that best suit the strategic goals of the organization.
- Story analysis – what is your story and are you telling it to the right people at the right time and in the right way?
- An analysis of best practices from similar organizations.
Digital Audits Are Our Specialty:
A digital strategy starts with understanding the needs of your target audiences.
We then recommend how to best reach them and which content is best for engagement.
We analyze websites, social media activity and email marketing.
Are they helping you reach your goals, or is something missing?