“Hi, you have reached Martin Charlton Communications, how can I help you?”
“We have a limited communications budget, and we aren’t sure if we are spending it in the right places – can you help?”
At Martin Charlton Communications we get this question a lot.
The answer is: “Yes, we can help.”
We do communications audits for large and small companies, non-profits and NGOs, as well as government agencies looking at:
- Newsletters, brochures, magazines, annual reports, media contacts, news releases, speaking notes, advertising, web and digital analytics, sales materials, brand, and visual identity analysis – are they meeting your goals?
- We interview staff, management, decision-makers, customers, and stakeholders to get a clear picture of what’s working and what’s missing the mark.
- We do research – what communications opportunities are underutilized and what’s not working?
- Story analysis – what is your story and are you telling it to the right people at the right time and in the right way?
- What are the best practices from similar organizations – we share information and advice from others like you.
- Digital and social media advice is one of our specialties.
Telephone 306-584-1000 or click here to get started.