It’s the beginning of a new year and a perfect time to design a plan for the next 12 months.
But where to start?
One of the best things is to take a good look at what you are currently doing before you look ahead.
At Martin Charlton Communications we do a lot of audits for large and small companies, non-profits and NGOs, as well as government agencies.
Our reviews typically include (but are not limited to):
- Analysis of all communications activities – quarterlies, newsletters, social media, brochures, annual reports, media contacts, news releases, speaking notes, advertising, web and digital analytics, sales materials, brand and visual identity analysis.
- Informal interviews with staff, management, decision-makers, customers, stakeholders.
- Research – identifying communications opportunities that have been underutilized or not used, as well as those that aren’t working.
- Assess and recommend social media platforms and strategies that would best suit the strategic goals of the organization.
- Story analysis – what is your story and are you telling it to the right people at the right time and in the right way?
- An analysis of best practices from similar organizations.
Digital Audits Are Our Specialty:
A digital strategy starts with understanding the needs of your target audiences, then producing compelling, relevant content which the audiences can then engage with.
We analyze websites, relevant social media activity and email marketing. These are the cornerstones of your communications activities. Are they helping you reach your goals, or is something missing?
Telephone 306-584-1000 or click here to get started.