Your website needs to be fed fresh and engaging content regularly. Your social media posts require a tone that attracts an audience and spurs action.
Important company projects sometimes achieve greater success through creativity and advanced thinking and in-depth research.
There’s no one better to deliver in these areas than a journalist. They specialize in all forms of content and offer a unique perspective rarely seen in most boardroom collaborative efforts.
For many journalists, storytelling through words and images is the only career they have ever known. It has become their life’s passion.
Here are five reasons why your company needs to hire a journalist:
- Journalists undoubtedly will improve the writing, photography and design of your website and social media channels. Their writing is professional, clear and succinct and free of typos and punctuation errors; their photography and design skills make whatever they’re working on look more polished.
- Journalists adhere to a deadline. Their jobs are defined by deadlines. Blowing a deadline is a cardinal sin for a journalist. Tell them when something is due and you’ll get it.
- Journalists are quick to adapt. They often learn something new each day through the stories they tell and people they interview. They absorb and process information with extraordinary efficiency and clarity.
- Journalists are critical thinkers. They know that asking why and why not, looking at multiple perspectives and challenging conventional wisdom improves any story, much in the same way it improves job performance.
- Journalists know how to use the Internet. They possess the knowhow in executing online strategies — blogging, creating video and connecting through social networks. Newsrooms have expanded their services and journalists have too.
Our team of professional journalists tell your stories to the audiences that matter to you. Call 306-584-1000 or fill out the form below and we will contact you about content to grow your organization.